Used to connect the power cord and the electric heating cable in the explosion-proof area. The shell is made of high-strength plastic (DMC or bakelite material).
After being matched with heating cable, it is suitable for the use of explosive gas in the first and second areas of the factory in the T3 and T4 groups.
1. Main technical performance
Rated voltage: AC 220V/380V
Rated current: 20A
Cable nozzle thread: G3/4
Explosion-proof mark: ExeIIT4
Protection level: IP65
Rubber cable sealing ring diameter: 14mm
2. Matters needing attention
(1) If the junction box shell is found to be deformed, cracked or damaged, stop using it.
(2) During installation, ensure that the electrical gap between the conductor copper wire and the outer braided wire is ≥8mm to prevent contact short-circuiting.
(3) The unused wire inlet should be blocked with glue.